Nirvana Designer Vertical Radiator - Black - Various Sizes
Frequently bought together
Beautifully crafted designer oval panel vertical radiator featuring a sleek modern look, whilst providing exceptional heat output that creates a cosy environment. Double “powder coated” in black for the long-lasting quality finish.
Manufactured by Senator Radiators a brand synonymous with quality and a market leading 20-Year Manufacturer Guarantee. No expense was spared in the manufacturing process of these radiators. Due to high quality steel used this radiator provides exceptional heat output compared to the alternatives on the market.
Senator Nirvana Vertical Radiator will make a style statement wherever it is placed.
Nirvana Vertical Designer Radiator Features:
- Double Panel 1800mm (height) x Various (width) x 82mm (depth)
- Single Panel 1800mm (height) x Various (width) x 58mm (depth)
- High quality double powder coat finish in black
- 20 Year Manufacturer Guarantee
- Built to Last: 1.5mm Thick Steel for Guaranteed Quality
- Tested and Certified BS EN 442 Standards ISO9001:2008
- Registered Manufacturer CE Marked
- BTU Output (select radiator size and More Information)
- Valves sold separately
- You will need "Angled Valves" if your pipes come up from the floor.
- You will need "Corner Valves" if your pipes come out of the wall.
- Pipe kit sold as optional extra, it is not required but rather optional item. Pipe cover to go over your copper or plastic pipe for finishing designer radiator touch.
|Maximum Water Pressure (Bars)||8|
|Certification||BS EN 442, ISO9001:2008 Reg Manufacturer, CE Marked|
|Guarantee||20 Year Manufacturer Guarantee|
|Projection from Wall (mm)||93|
|Fuel Source||Central Heating|
What is PayPal Credit?
PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. It’s a credit limit that sits alongside your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases.
4 Steps to apply for PayPal Credit?
Applying for PayPal Credit is easy.
- Just click on the PayPal Credit button on our checkout page.
- A selection of instalment offers will be displayed, enabling you to spread the cost of your purchase across a number of payments.
- The application form takes minutes to complete.
- PayPal will then run a credit check and, if approved, you’ll have a credit limit linked to your PayPal account as soon as you accept your Credit Agreement.
What is Klarna?
Pay overtime with Chelsea supplies it will be orders over £250
- Get the items you want now, and pay later
- Pay for your goods in monthly instalments, free from interest
- Quick and easy sign up, with only 4 simple steps
- Instant credit decision
- When the payment is authorised, the item(S) you wish to purchase will be paid for by Klarna, and your monthly repayment plan will be put into place. You may purchase items up to and including your credit limit
- No Passwords that you will need to remember
- You will be sent a monthly email with your account statements on there
The credit offer is subject to you passing our initial credit check which will factor in your financial factors, before making a decision regarding your application, you must be aged 18 or other to be eligible
4 Steps to apply for Klarna
- If you wish to pay for your goods online or instore, you will first need to download the Klarna app, and create an account.
- After you have created an account on the app, you will then need to set your spend limit on your Klarna account.
- When you have decided to purchase something, then you will also get the option to pay for your item with four equal payments off 25% of the purchase cost.
- You must then pay the remaining amounts in equal instalments every two weeks, and you will receive reminders in the app, to keep you on track.
Radiator valves allow you to control heat output of your radiator. Radiator valves connect to pipework at different angles, as such its importance to choose the right ones.
Guide below will help you select the correct valve type for this radiator. All our valves are design to be used with standard 15mm copper pipework.
All our deliveries are free of charge on all orders over £95.00. A £5.95 delivery charge is added on orders below £95.00. Note we deliver to England, Wales and Scotland only.
Deliveries are done in our own vans, by our own staff. We typically deliver within 2 - 4 days of order being placed. However, if you live in a remote location delivery may take longer, up-to maximum of 7 days.
Once your order is placed, our office will call you to confirm the exact delivery date and time. On the day of delivery our delivery driver will call you 1 hour prior to delivery and confirm he is on route.