Vintage Column Shorter Height Horizontal Radiator - White - Various Sizes
Frequently bought together
Beautifully hand-crafted 3 column radiator featuring a vintage look, whilst providing exceptional heat output that creates a cosy environment. Double “powder coated” in white for the long-lasting quality finish.
Manufactured by Senator Radiators a brand synonymous with quality and a market leading 20-Year Manufacturer Guarantee. No expense was spared in the manufacturing process of these radiators. Due to high quality steel used this radiator provides exceptional heat output compared to the alternatives on the market.
Senator Vintage Horizontal Radiator will make a style statement wherever it is placed
Vintage Horizontal Designer Radiator Features:
- 300mm (height) Various (width) x 100mm (depth)
- Triple Columns
- High quality double powder coat finish in white
- Option to add floor mounting feet
- 20 Year Manufacturer Guarantee
- Built to Last: 1.5mm Thick Steel for Guaranteed Quality
- Tested and Certified BS EN 442 Standards ISO9001:2008
- Registered Manufacturer CE Marked
- Includes Wall fixings, Wall plugs, Blanking and Bleed plug
- Valves sold separately
- You will need "Angled Valves" if your pipes come up from the floor.
- You will need "Corner Valves" if your pipes come out of the wall.
- Pipe kit sold as optional extra, not required. Pipe kits to go over your copper or plastic pipe for finishing designer radiator touch.
- Radiator feet also available as optional extra.
|Maximum Water Pressure (Bars)||6|
|Certification||BS EN 442, ISO9001:2008 Reg Manufacturer, CE Marked|
|Guarantee||20 Year Manufacturer Guarantee|
|Projection from Wall (mm)||120|
|Fuel Source||Central Heating|
|Columns / Panels||Three Column|
What is PayPal Credit?
PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. It’s a credit limit that sits alongside your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases.
How Can I Finance My Order?
Applying for PayPal Credit is easy. Just click on the PayPal Credit button on our checkout page. A selection of instalment offers will be displayed, enabling you to spread the cost of your purchase across a number of payments. The application form takes minutes to complete. PayPal will then run a credit check and, if approved, you’ll have a credit limit linked to your PayPal account as soon as you accept your Credit Agreement.
Radiator valves allow you to control heat output of your radiator. Radiator valves connect to pipework at different angles, as such its importance to choose the right ones.
Guide below will help you select the correct valve type for this radiator. All our valves are design to be used with standard 15mm copper pipework.
All our deliveries are free of charge on all order regardless of order value or location. Note we deliver to England, Wales and Scotland only.
Deliveries are done in our own vans, by our own staff. We typically deliver within 2 days of order being placed. However, if you live in a remote location delivery may take longer, up-to maximum of 7 days.
Once your order is placed, our office will call you to confirm exact delivery date and time. On the day of delivery our delivery driver will call you 1 hour prior to delivery and confirm he is on route.